Configuring a Yealink T20P, T22P, T26P, T28P IP Phone to Register
1. Start up your Yealink IP phone and identify its IP address. To find your phone’s IP address, simply press the OK key on the phone. In this example we’re going to assume that the IP address of your Yealink phone is 192.168.1.20 . Point your browser to the web interface of your Yealink G series phone, which in this example is http:// 192.168.1.20 Enter your phone’s login credentials – admin /admin
2. Click on the Account tab.
3. We now need to set your Yealink phone to register with the Phone System. To do this, you’ll need to make sure that the Account field is set to Account 1. The below steps show you how to configure the fields:
– Set the Line Active field to Enabled
– Set the Label field to the name you want to appear on your Yealink’s screen. Example 101 or Bob
– Set the Display Name field to the name you want to appear on another phone’s screen when calling users on your phone system. Example 101 or Bob
– Set the Register Name field to the extension number
– Set the User Name field to the extension number
– Set the Password field to the extension’s secret you created in PBX Setup/Extensions
– Set NAT field to Disabled
– Set the SIP Server field to the Domain / Web address of the Phone System, which in this example is company.freevoicepbx.com
4. Click on Confirm and wait until your Yealink phone applies your newly configured settings
5. Click on the Codec option to your left and ensure that the Enable Codecs list box contains the following codecs in this order and Confirm
6. To add Voice mail notification click and expand the Advanced section on the side menu:
– Set the Subscribe for MWI field to Enabled
– Set the Subscribe MWI To Voice Mail field to Enabled and set the Voice Mail field to your extension number.
– To check Voicemail, Press the voicemail button. When your voicemail message starts to play press the * Key and enter your password.
1. Optional –BLF Function Keys on Yealink models T26P and T28P
2. Click on the DSSKey tab and make sure the Memory Key is highlighted in the sidebar
1. Setup your BLF keys by:
Choosing which BLF function you want from within the Type column, e.g. BLF, Speed Dial, Hold, DND, etc.
In the Value field, enter the extension number
Select Line 1 from the Line field and add an extension to the Extension field
2. After you’ve configured your BLF keys for Line Key 1-9, you can configure more BLF function keys by selecting the Line Key 10-18 link within the sidebar
3. Once you’ve completed setting up your BLF keys, click Confirm to apply them to your phone
Congratulations You did it!